Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hamburger Stroganoff

This is one of my favorite go to dinners!! My kids LOVE it and usually ask for more!!

1 lb Hamburger
1 Onion, diced
1 clove Garlic, minced or 1 Tbsp garlic powder
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1 pkg Egg Noodles (I also use whatever shape pasta I have on hand if I'm out of egg noodles, shells and rotini work really well!!)
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
3/4 cup (or a big scoop if you're like me!!) Sour Cream

Brown hamburger with onion, garlic and S&P. Drain

Cook the noodles and drain. Mix the soup and sour cream with the meat and combine with the noodles when they are done. Heat for a few minutes until warm all the way through.

VARIATIONS:
Use 1 can Beef Gravy instead of soup.

STIR IN IDEAS:

1 cup frozen green peas ( add to the noodles for the last 3-4 minutes of cooking)
1 cup mushrooms, sliced (I cook these in with the meat)

No comments:

Post a Comment